TPL Logistics makes offer to acquire GEMUNSL’s e-commerce division

Danish Elahi, a non-executive director of GEMUNSL, has been given the authority to independently oversee all necessary steps, negotiations, and the eventual execution of any agreement(s).

Universal Network Systems Limited (PSX: GEMUNSL) has received a substantial acquisition offer from TPL Logistics (Private) Limited for its domestic e-commerce division.

GEMUNSL announced in a stock filing on Tuesday, “We are pleased to confirm that the Company has received a binding offer from TPL Logistics (Private) Limited (‘the Offeror’) for the acquisition of its E-commerce domestic operations business (‘the Offer’).”

During a meeting convened on October 2, 2023, the Board of Directors of GEMUNSL granted Danish Elahi, a Non-Executive Director of the Company, the authority to independently oversee all necessary steps, negotiations, and the eventual execution of any agreement(s) on behalf of the Company for this purpose.

The completion of this proposed transaction is contingent upon the approval of the company’s members and the acquisition of all requisite regulatory and corporate approvals.

blueEX, a brand of Universal Network Systems (UNS), was incorporated in 2005 as a courier company which shifted its focus towards eCommerce Logistics in 2011. The company provides local and international cargo shipment services and courier services under which it delivers letters and documents, and eCommerce deliveries.

UNSL (blue-Ex) holds the distinction of being the first courier and logistics sector company listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Courier services make up the majority of UNSL revenue, contributing approximately 96%, with the remaining 4% split between international freight services and cargo services to international airlines.

TPL Logistics was launched in 2018 as a part of the TPL Group, establishing itself as Pakistan’s first digital end-to-end logistics provider. The company’s core mission is to leverage technology to optimize supply chain operations and enhance efficiency. In 2019, TPL Logistics introduced ‘Rider,’ an end-to-end digital logistics solution designed to empower businesses to deliver products to their customers with precision, speed, and efficiency.


  1. These fake cryptocurrency miners publish articles on their websites with a list of people who have benefited from their schemes, most of whom are scammers or fraudsters who prey on the credulous cryptomarket learners with get-rich-quick schemes. They lure you with outrageously mouth-watering offers that want to make you empty your bank savings and other funds to hurriedly invest so you don’t lose such a lifetime opportunity. Protect yourself and do not blindly trust unverified brokers or you might be in the red down the road. But if you have already fallen prey, I bring you glad tidings, contact CYBER GENIE HACK PRO. They are absolutely amazing and very helpful in every way ensuring their clients successfully get their Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies recouped and recovered. From their ratings on the internet, you can be very sure they can never disappoint…

    h ttps://cybergenie hackpro . xyz/
    (+) 1-2-5-2-5-1-2-0-3-9-1
    Cybergenie @ Cyberservices. Com

  2. Great news about TPL Logistics and GEMUNSL’s e-commerce division! It’s exciting to see businesses grow and make new opportunities. Just like ‘Call Courier’ is a reliable name in logistics, this move could bring positive changes too. Keep us posted on more developments!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read